Friday 4 May 2012

I took the plunge...

After dithering for a long time and after pouring over other student blogs and other textile goodies.... I've signed up for the OCAs textile course - Textiles 1: A creative approach. I've wanted to find a BA that I was interested in and could do... all the arts Open Uni courses I've done have been dull and somewhat annoying as I do consider myself to have a science-orientated brain.

Meanwhile I've been running my Kimberly-Ann Crafts blog and more recently The Homemade Wedding and frequently just google image searching 'embroidery' or perusing blogs like Sharon Bs. I never made the connection that I could study textiles. I am worried that I won't have time (I have a full time job and am trying to make some money with my own company too) but I know if I don't try I'll regret it. Burning the candle at both ends is the best way to use one candle to give twice the light.

No comments:

Post a Comment