Sunday 13 May 2012

Working with a camera

I took a lot of photos in Isabella Plantation yesterday - many of which I can now tick off against the category list. I need to take photographs for the same category but under 'man made'.

lines

Overlapping grasses creating lines

'puckering' - the hostas look like they're quilted!

textures

Overlapping leaaves

Beautiful bark

Delicate papery flowers

light and shade

Shadows cast by other plants



Sun shining through the leaves




reflections
I was especially lucky with the reflections as it was such a sunny day



looking up

I love these photos - they remind me of collapsing on the side of a road during a run or bike ride and taking a breather under a tree.


looking down

I like the circles made by the cutting interspersed with tiny green shoots


Well trodden gravel

looking through

Ornamental duck - beautiful colours


Looking through plants

looking into the distance


A few people doing just that:

And some gorgeous colours

contrasts

variegated greens


silhouette

different pinks


grouping of objects

clusters of Azaleas and (I think) Geraniums


other close up clusters


No comments:

Post a Comment